Term 2 Immersion assembly first day

Today is the first day of term 2! Pt england school had their very own immersion assembly. Everyone was excited because this was the first time seeing Mr Burt from his back surgery. We only have an Immersion assembly when it’s the first day of a term. It’s an assembly for the students to know what the theme is fort he term and also for the teachers to show what they would be doing for this term . To start off the assembly We had blessing to do the school karakia and me (Taisha) to do the mihi. While I was saying my mihi I was pretty scared because I thought I would fumble it up because I was saying it in tongan, but once I said it I felt really proud of myself.the first performance was from the senior management team, after their great preformance we then went in order. the order went : team 1, team 2, team 3, team 4 and then team 5. my favourite team was team 3 because they recreated matilda, my favourite part of the preformance was bobby john stuffing his face with chocolate cake how hallarious !  my least favourite was team 5 this was so disapointing the poor language mr wiseman was saying although I didnt like it I still managed to have fun. thank you for listening to my story i hope you like what I wrote please leave a comment below thank you

🙂 have a great day (:

Task descripton: Malo e lelei welcome to my blog

team 5s task was to write about the first immersion assembly of term 2!

each term pt england school has a theme.

this term the theme is Transformers. Team 5 is learning how to do drama and how to dress up in disguise

I really hope you enjoyed my story about the first day of term 2.